Keeping the web clean for your family.
Would you like to limit the amount of time they spend on the internet?
If any of the above troubles you, then read on.
- Web site blocking by category, including pornography, illegal drugs, personals/dating, violence/hate/racism.
- SafeSearch enabled on all search engines to show cleaner search results.
- Time restrictions, including NightGuard(tm), to disallow internet access during designated times.
- Custom “always allow” and “always block” lists for your personal preferences.
- Ability to override a block with the parent password.
- Tamper resistant for more savvy kids.
- Reports showing activity to categories of web sites.
- Real-time categorization of new web sites.
As I mentioned above, K9 Web Security is free for personal use in the home. It is easy to download and setup and you need the administrator password to turn it off or uninstall it!
Why would you want to turn it off? While there are plenty of sites that you as a parent would deem unsuitable for children, you as an adult may want access to them. With the administrator password, you have unfilterd access to the internet. Be careful though, pick a strong password and remember to keep it safe.
If you would like more information about K9 Web Security, then check out www.k9webprotection.com or if you are unsure about installing the software and would like us to do it for you, you can contact us on 045 855761.